It is here that the power of discovery, investigation, creativity and spirituality are unleashed. This is where children of Brownsville gain a deeper knowledge and education through active exploration of real-world challenges to become their own problem solvers.
We are the Episcopal Day School, recipient of The Brownsville Herald's 2019 Readers' Choice Award for:
- Best Private School in Brownsville, Texas
- Best Elementary School in Brownsville, Texas
- Best Music Teacher in Brownsville, Texas
The Episcopal Day School is fully accredited by the Southwest Association of Episcopal Schools (SAES) and the Texas Private School Accreditation Commission (TEPSAC,) a division of the Texas Education Agency.
The new school year supply list has been updated and can be found here.
Learn about our plan for mitigating COVID-19 here.
In Campus Tours
Dear EDS Prospective Families,
We are now enrolling for the 2020-2021 school year and we would love for you to become a part of the family! For your safety and the safety of our staff, the following measures for in-campus tours will be in place.
- Tours must be scheduled in advance 90 minutes apart from each other.
- Tours will be provided to one family at a time.
- The maximum people onsite will not exceed the Head of School, or his designee, and the prospective family.
- Prospective family members will be asked to wear masks and sanitize their hands upon entry into the building.
- Upon completion of the tour, prospective family members will be asked to sanitize their hands before leaving the premises.
- The building will be disinfected using a disinfectant spray between tours.
- The only building to be toured will be the grade building.
- Door handles will be wiped down using a cleaning solution.
Campus tours are available by appointment at (956) 542-5231 or by request at RenWeb-Parent Inquiry